12.7.13

Internet Explorer? Chrome? Firefox?

I’ve read on the internet that IE is horrible security-wise, and Chrome is good. I’ve always had both, with IE as default and Chrome used for GMail only. So I thought, why not switch to Chrome completely. What had stopped me was my Chrome’s messy bookmarks which had been imported from IE. So I spent a couple of hours to tidy up the bookmarks of both browsers, then I set Chrome as default. And then things were not right.  The Renfe website did not function properly, and the box.com website did not function properly, either. It was so disappointing.

I switched back to IE, of course. But then I remembered people say that IE is horrible. OK, let me try to switch to firefox now. Anything is better than IE, right? Perhaps I can use firefox more than just as an epub reader.

No comments: