20.5.95

20.5.95 (Sat)

I am now in a cafe in Brugge. For the first time in this trip I can have a hot meal, a spaghetti! Not bread, not salad, not cookies. It is a hot dish they call snack, for 195 BF only, i.e. about 55 HKD, which is absolutely affordable. Plus this cafe is neat.

I am always having early lunch or early dinner. I guess it is because I start off very early everyday, i.e. 7 am to 7:30 am, and for most of the time I keep walking.

I like Brugge much better than Brussels. The place is beautiful and the ambience is lively. It is old, clean and picturesque. Maybe it feels lively because it is Saturday today. But the place is lovely and the weather is fine. Everything is wonderful and neat.

But I am kind of tired of walking and searching for museums and les hotels.

I will go to Ghent by train at around 1 pm.

No comments: